What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
The following payment methods are available: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, PayPal and Sequra.
For what reason can my credit card be declined?
Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card may be out of date. Check that your card does not exceed the expiry date.
- The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed for purchases.
- It is possible that some of the information you have entered is incorrect. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, data is transmitted in SSL encrypted form. For payment with Visa and Mastercard only CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After verifying that the card is a member of the CES system, the system will contact the issuing bank for the buyer to authorise the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the card will be charged. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
Pay in instalments
Choose to split the amount of your order in 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments, at the time of purchase.
- Only a fixed monthly fee (varies depending on the amount of the order). No interest, TIN 0%. No hidden costs.
- Instantly and without paperwork. Just with your DNI or NIE, your mobile phone and your card.
- At the time of purchase, the first payment is made by card, and the rest is automated according to the monthly payments you have chosen.
- You can change your payment plan or pay in full at any time at no extra cost. And you can also choose or change the day of the month you want to pay.
- SeQura will inform you at all times via email and SMS. It is a SeQura service, which gives you the option to save your card details so that you do not have to re-enter your payment details for your purchases.